Touchpad is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Touchpad from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. More information about Touchpad can be found at www.synaptics.com
. Touchpad is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder, regulated by the user's decision. Touchpad's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled DellTouchpad.exe and occupies 5.47 MB (5732968 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Touchpad. They occupy 44.18 MB (46322800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (5.47 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (5.47 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (22.01 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.02 MB)
- InstNT.exe (324.10 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.84 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.96 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (255.10 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (222.60 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.82 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.82 MB)
The current web page applies to Touchpad version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Touchpad is a program released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Touchpad app will be found very quickly. When you select Touchpad in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Touchpad:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 04:01:30.367