Total Commander (Remove or Repair)
This info is about Total Commander (Remove or Repair) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Total Commander (Remove or Repair) from your computerGhisler Software GmbH
. Further information on Ghisler Software GmbH can be found here
. More information about Total Commander (Remove or Repair) can be seen at http://www.ghisler.com
. Total Commander (Remove or Repair) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\totalcmd directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Total Commander (Remove or Repair) is C:\Program Files\totalcmd\tcuninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TOTALCMD.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.59 MB (4817424 bytes) on disk.
Total Commander (Remove or Repair) contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.09 MB (14771594
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NOCLOSE.EXE (50.48 KB)
- NOCLOSE64.EXE (58.58 KB)
- SHARE_NT.EXE (2.06 KB)
- TCMADM64.EXE (107.53 KB)
- TCMADMIN.EXE (85.03 KB)
- TCMDX32.EXE (89.08 KB)
- TCMDX64.EXE (123.58 KB)
- TCUNIN64.EXE (96.10 KB)
- TCUNINST.EXE (47.08 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (57.08 KB)
- TOTALCMD.EXE (4.59 MB)
- TOTALCMD64.EXE (8.79 MB)
- WC32TO16.EXE (3.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Total Commander (Remove or Repair) version 9.501
alone. Click on the links below for other Total Commander (Remove or Repair) versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Total Commander (Remove or Repair).Folders left behind when you uninstall Total Commander (Remove or Repair):Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Total Commander (Remove or Repair):
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\totalcmd\Pack_Unpack\Ace\src\build notes.txt
- C:\totalcmd\Pack_Unpack\Info Unpackers.txt
Total Commander (Remove or Repair) is an application marketed by the software company Ghisler Software GmbH. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Total Commander (Remove or Repair) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Total Commander (Remove or Repair) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Total Commander (Remove or Repair) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Commander (Remove or Repair)". The Total Commander (Remove or Repair) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Total Commander (Remove or Repair) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Total Commander (Remove or Repair), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Commander (Remove or Repair):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ghisler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\totalcmd\tcuninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Commander (Remove or Repair).
8. After uninstalling Total Commander (Remove or Repair), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Commander (Remove or Repair) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Commander (Remove or Repair) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Total Commander (Remove or Repair) by Ghisler Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Commander (Remove or Repair) by Ghisler Software GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Total Commander (Remove or Repair) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-24 22:59:26.697