Total Commander (Remove or Repair)
Total Commander (Remove or Repair) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Total Commander (Remove or Repair) from your computerGhisler Software GmbH
. More info about Ghisler Software GmbH can be seen here
. More details about the app Total Commander (Remove or Repair) can be found at http://www.ghisler.com
. Total Commander (Remove or Repair) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Total Commander directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Total Commander (Remove or Repair) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Total Commander\tcuninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.37 MB (4581496 bytes) on disk and is called TOTALCMD.EXE.
The following executable files are contained in Total Commander (Remove or Repair). They occupy 52.85 MB (55419426
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NOCLOSE.EXE (49.08 KB)
- NOCLOSE64.EXE (58.58 KB)
- SHARE_NT.EXE (2.06 KB)
- TCMADM64.EXE (107.58 KB)
- TCMADMIN.EXE (85.08 KB)
- TCMDX32.EXE (89.08 KB)
- TCMDX64.EXE (123.58 KB)
- TCUNIN64.EXE (96.10 KB)
- TCUNINST.EXE (47.08 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (57.08 KB)
- TOTALCMD.EXE (4.37 MB)
- TOTALCMD64.EXE (8.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.68 KB)
- WC32TO16.EXE (3.25 KB)
- Ace.exe (336.00 KB)
- Arj.exe (267.29 KB)
- Cab.exe (152.50 KB)
- Lha.exe (77.01 KB)
- Rar.exe (552.21 KB)
- Uc2.exe (121.29 KB)
- Uha.exe (108.50 KB)
- AkelPad.exe (407.00 KB)
- DecrypTC.exe (27.00 KB)
- TweakTC.exe (328.00 KB)
- AkelAdmin.exe (17.50 KB)
- CHMView.exe (106.00 KB)
- UnCHMw.exe (88.50 KB)
- wtdump.exe (68.50 KB)
- wtedit.exe (73.00 KB)
- Arc.exe (3.57 MB)
- ConPaste.exe (7.50 KB)
- i12comp.exe (112.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (112.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (265.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (331.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (443.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (547.50 KB)
- tcmd912x32_64.exe (7.18 MB)
- AmoK_DVD_Burner.exe (606.00 KB)
- dvd+rw-mediainfo.exe (14.00 KB)
- Autoruns.exe (710.16 KB)
- autorunsc.exe (615.16 KB)
- DevEject.exe (44.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (71.40 KB)
- DWS_Lite.exe (287.50 KB)
- geek.exe (6.82 MB)
- ISOCreator.exe (51.00 KB)
- Moverator.exe (104.50 KB)
- PWDCrack.exe (71.50 KB)
- RegFromApp.exe (42.09 KB)
- RegShot.exe (123.50 KB)
- swoff.exe (132.00 KB)
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.23 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.72 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (801.72 KB)
- WiseDiskCleaner.exe (5.19 MB)
- WiseRegCleaner.exe (4.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.12
of Total Commander (Remove or Repair). Click on the links below for other Total Commander (Remove or Repair) versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Total Commander (Remove or Repair) we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Total Commander (Remove or Repair) is a program released by the software company Ghisler Software GmbH. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Total Commander (Remove or Repair) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Total Commander (Remove or Repair) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total Commander (Remove or Repair) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total Commander (Remove or Repair)". The Total Commander (Remove or Repair) program will be found automatically. When you click Total Commander (Remove or Repair) in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Total Commander (Remove or Repair), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Commander (Remove or Repair):
- The software company is: http://www.ghisler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Commander\tcuninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Commander (Remove or Repair).
8. After uninstalling Total Commander (Remove or Repair), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Commander (Remove or Repair) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Commander (Remove or Repair) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Commander (Remove or Repair) by Ghisler Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Commander (Remove or Repair) by Ghisler Software GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Commander (Remove or Repair) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-26 18:21:24.637