This info is about Total-1.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Total-1.8 from your computerHQ-VPro
. You can find out more on HQ-VPro or check for application updates here
. Total-1.8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total-1.8 folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Total-1.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Total-1.8\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Total-1.8-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 620.02 KB (634904 bytes) on disk.
Total-1.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.05 MB (7387264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 215cca9e-23d5-4b4e-966b-f42fb16e31fe-10.exe (377.52 KB)
- 215cca9e-23d5-4b4e-966b-f42fb16e31fe-3.exe (1.89 MB)
- 215cca9e-23d5-4b4e-966b-f42fb16e31fe-4.exe (876.02 KB)
- Total-1.8-bg.exe (620.02 KB)
- Total-1.8-novainstaller.exe (569.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.52 KB)
- utils.exe (2.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Total-1.8. For more Total-1.8 versions please click below:
Total-1.8 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Total-1.8 is an application offered by the software company HQ-VPro. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Total-1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Total-1.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Total-1.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total-1.8". If it exists on your system the Total-1.8 app will be found automatically. When you select Total-1.8 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Total-1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total-1.8.
8. After removing Total-1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Total-1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total-1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Total-1.8 by HQ-VPro from your PC, nor are we saying that Total-1.8 by HQ-VPro is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Total-1.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-09 13:39:49.447