Total-1.8 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Total-1.8 from your computerHQ-VPro
. More information on HQ-VPro can be seen here
. Total-1.8 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Total-1.8 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Total-1.8 is C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. c3ad9285-e183-40eb-ae05-a8fe13f95329-11.exe is the Total-1.8's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.87 MB (1959800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Total-1.8. They take about 4.30 MB (4503956
bytes) on disk.
- c3ad9285-e183-40eb-ae05-a8fe13f95329-11.exe (1.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.37 KB)
- utils.exe (2.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Total-1.8 version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Total-1.8 versions please click below:
Total-1.8 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Total-1.8:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\403200b9-1b8f-4912-9da1-500ec3975096.crx
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\59fc30b9-9bbb-432d-b707-1d9de9584932.crx
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\c3ad9285-e183-40eb-ae05-a8fe13f95329.crx
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\c3ad9285-e183-40eb-ae05-a8fe13f95329.xpi
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\c3ad9285-e183-40eb-ae05-a8fe13f95329_.xpi
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\c3ad9285-e183-40eb-ae05-a8fe13f95329-11.exe
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\SuperSocket.ClientEngine.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\SuperSocket.ClientEngine.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\SuperSocket.ClientEngine.Protocol.dll
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\utils.exe
- C:\Program Files\Total-1.8\WebSocket4Net.dll
Total-1.8 is a program released by the software company HQ-VPro. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Total-1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Total-1.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Total-1.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total-1.8". If it exists on your system the Total-1.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Total-1.8 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Total-1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total-1.8.
8. After uninstalling Total-1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total-1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total-1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total-1.8 by HQ-VPro from your computer, we are not saying that Total-1.8 by HQ-VPro is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total-1.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-22 07:08:29.890