You can find below details on how to uninstall Tiny Troopers for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Tiny Troopers from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Tiny Troopers on WildTangent's website. Usually the Tiny Troopers application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TinyTroopers directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Tiny Troopers is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TinyTroopers\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Tiny Troopers's primary file takes around 8.61 MB (9032552 bytes) and its name is TinyTroopers.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Tiny Troopers. They occupy about 9.45 MB (9906968
bytes) on disk.
- TinyTroopers-WT.exe (471.85 KB)
- TinyTroopers.exe (8.61 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Tiny Troopers. You can find below a few links to other Tiny Troopers versions:
Tiny Troopers is an application released by WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Tiny Troopers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tiny Troopers from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tiny Troopers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tiny Troopers". If it is installed on your PC the Tiny Troopers application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tiny Troopers in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tiny Troopers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tiny Troopers:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TinyTroopers\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tiny Troopers.
8. After removing Tiny Troopers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tiny Troopers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tiny Troopers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tiny Troopers by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Tiny Troopers by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tiny Troopers in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-09 12:24:33.623