Tiny Troopers is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Tiny Troopers from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Tiny Troopers on WildTangent's page. Tiny Troopers is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TinyTroopers directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Tiny Troopers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TinyTroopers\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 403.08 KB (412752 bytes) on disk and is called TinyTroopers-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of Tiny Troopers. They take an average of 9.55 MB (10016008
bytes) on disk.
- TinyTroopers-WT.exe (403.08 KB)
- TinyTroopers.exe (8.61 MB)
- tinytroopers-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Tiny Troopers. You can find here a few links to other Tiny Troopers releases:
Tiny Troopers is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Tiny Troopers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tiny Troopers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tiny Troopers or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tiny Troopers". The Tiny Troopers program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tiny Troopers in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tiny Troopers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tiny Troopers:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TinyTroopers\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tiny Troopers.
8. After uninstalling Tiny Troopers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tiny Troopers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tiny Troopers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tiny Troopers by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Tiny Troopers by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tiny Troopers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 06:35:46.720