This page is about Tiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Tiles from your computerStardock Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Stardock Corporation. You can see more info related to Tiles at http://www.stardock.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Object Desktop\Tiles directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled Tiles.exe and it has a size of 894.64 KB (916112 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Tiles. They occupy about 9.68 MB (10148048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddTileSkin.exe (179.64 KB)
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- sdactivate.exe (961.64 KB)
- Tiles.exe (894.64 KB)
- Tiles32Help.exe (38.30 KB)
- Tiles64.exe (924.64 KB)
- TilesConfig.exe (2.10 MB)
- TileSkinEdit.exe (455.64 KB)
- TilesManage.exe (433.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.63 MB)
- zip.exe (139.64 KB)
The current page applies to Tiles version 1.00
only. Click on the links below for other Tiles versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Tiles we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Tiles when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Object Desktop\Tiles
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Tiles
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Object Desktop\Tiles\2shine.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Object Desktop\Tiles\ActivateTiles.cmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Object Desktop\Tiles\AddTileSkin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Object Desktop\Tiles\arrow.png
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Tiles is a program released by Stardock Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Tiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tiles from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tiles or simply click the Search field and type in "Tiles". If it is installed on your PC the Tiles app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tiles in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tiles.
8. After uninstalling Tiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tiles which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tiles by Stardock Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Tiles by Stardock Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:24:28.010