This info is about TheBrain 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TheBrain 7 from your PCTheBrain Technologies
. Take a look here
for more info on TheBrain Technologies. Please follow http://www.thebrain.com
if you want to read more on TheBrain 7 on TheBrain Technologies's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain directory (same installation drive as Windows). TheBrain 7's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. TheBrain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 326.00 KB (333824 bytes) on disk.
TheBrain 7 is composed of the following executables which take 895.42 KB (916909
bytes) on disk:
- PersonalBrain.exe (324.50 KB)
- TheBrain.exe (326.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (217.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of TheBrain 7. Click on the links below for other TheBrain 7 versions:
TheBrain 7 is a program marketed by TheBrain Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall TheBrain 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TheBrain 7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TheBrain 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TheBrain 7". If it is installed on your PC the TheBrain 7 application will be found very quickly. When you select TheBrain 7 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TheBrain 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TheBrain 7:
- The software company is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TheBrain 7.
8. After uninstalling TheBrain 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TheBrain 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TheBrain 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TheBrain 7 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that TheBrain 7 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TheBrain 7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-03 13:46:57.547