TheBrain 7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TheBrain 7 from your PCTheBrain Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TheBrain Technologies. More information about the app TheBrain 7 can be found at http://www.thebrain.com
. Usually the TheBrain 7 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove TheBrain 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called TheBrain.exe and its approximative size is 326.00 KB (333824 bytes).
The executables below are part of TheBrain 7. They occupy an average of 896.92 KB (918445
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (326.00 KB)
- TheBrain.exe (326.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (217.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.42 KB)
The current page applies to TheBrain 7 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other TheBrain 7 releases:
TheBrain 7 is a program by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase TheBrain 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TheBrain 7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TheBrain 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TheBrain 7". If it is installed on your PC the TheBrain 7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TheBrain 7 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TheBrain 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TheBrain 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TheBrain 7.
8. After removing TheBrain 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TheBrain 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TheBrain 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TheBrain 7 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that TheBrain 7 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TheBrain 7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 12:48:13.180