The weDownload Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The weDownload Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The weDownload Manager from your computerweDownload
. More information on weDownload can be seen here
. The weDownload Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The weDownload Manager folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling The weDownload Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\The weDownload Manager\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The weDownload Manager's primary file takes about 2.11 MB (2211448 bytes) and is called utils.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with The weDownload Manager. They take about 2.20 MB (2310776
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (97.00 KB)
- utils.exe (2.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of The weDownload Manager. You can find here a few links to other The weDownload Manager versions:
...click to view all...
The weDownload Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by The weDownload Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The weDownload Manager
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The weDownload Manager\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The weDownload Manager\30e25687-c2c6-418a-9372-844dbc73413e.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The weDownload Manager\30e25687-c2c6-418a-9372-844dbc73413e.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The weDownload Manager\30e25687-c2c6-418a-9372-844dbc73413e-11.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The weDownload Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\The weDownload Manager
The weDownload Manager is a program marketed by weDownload. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove The weDownload Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The weDownload Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The weDownload Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "The weDownload Manager". If it is installed on your PC the The weDownload Manager app will be found automatically. After you click The weDownload Manager in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The weDownload Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The weDownload Manager.
8. After uninstalling The weDownload Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The weDownload Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The weDownload Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The weDownload Manager by weDownload from your computer, we are not saying that The weDownload Manager by weDownload is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The weDownload Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 14:45:50.690