The weDownload Manager
This page is about The weDownload Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall The weDownload Manager from your PCweDownload
. More information about weDownload can be read here
. The weDownload Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\The weDownload Manager directory, regulated by the user's choice. The weDownload Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\The weDownload Manager\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The application's main executable file is called utils.exe and its approximative size is 2.26 MB (2366762 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in The weDownload Manager. They occupy 4.15 MB (4348922
bytes) on disk.
- f0960a73-13a2-468c-9866-3b5274ecee86-11.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.85 KB)
- utils.exe (2.26 MB)
This data is about The weDownload Manager version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other The weDownload Manager versions:
...click to view all...
The weDownload Manager is a program offered by weDownload. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall The weDownload Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall The weDownload Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The weDownload Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "The weDownload Manager". If it is installed on your PC the The weDownload Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select The weDownload Manager in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The weDownload Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The weDownload Manager.
8. After uninstalling The weDownload Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The weDownload Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The weDownload Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The weDownload Manager by weDownload from your computer, nor are we saying that The weDownload Manager by weDownload is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The weDownload Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-28 10:34:08.340