The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt from your PCCD Projekt
. More information on CD Projekt can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. witcher3.exe is the The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt's primary executable file and it occupies close to 44.34 MB (46495824 bytes) on disk.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is comprised of the following executables which take 45.72 MB (47936393
bytes) on disk:
- witcher3.exe (44.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20603
of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. You can find below a few links to other The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt releases:
If you're planning to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is a program marketed by CD Projekt. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt or simply click the Search field and type in "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt". If it is installed on your PC the The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt app will be found very quickly. After you select The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.
8. After uninstalling The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt by CD Projekt from your PC, nor are we saying that The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt by CD Projekt is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 06:30:43.020