The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
This page is about The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt from your computerCD Projekt
. You can find out more on CD Projekt or check for application updates here
. The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. witcher3.exe is the The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt's main executable file and it occupies around 43.62 MB (45741648 bytes) on disk.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is comprised of the following executables which take 45.00 MB (47182217
bytes) on disk:
- witcher3.exe (43.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12486
of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. For other The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt versions please click below:
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is a program released by CD Projekt. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt or simply click the Search field and type in "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt". If it exists on your system the The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.
8. After uninstalling The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt by CD Projekt from your computer, nor are we saying that The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt by CD Projekt is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 11:21:16.513