Telstra Broadband Assistant
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Telstra Broadband Assistant for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Telstra Broadband Assistant from your PCTelstra Corporation Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Telstra Corporation Ltd.. Telstra Broadband Assistant is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telstra Broadband Assistant\184.108.40.206 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Telstra Broadband Assistant\220.127.116.11\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Telstra Broadband Assistant. The program's main executable file is labeled pcBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.19 MB (1251840 bytes).
The executables below are part of Telstra Broadband Assistant. They occupy an average of 7.14 MB (7485506
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (231.65 KB)
- MAConfigure.exe (235.42 KB)
- node.exe (5.49 MB)
- pcBrowser.exe (1.19 MB)
This data is about Telstra Broadband Assistant version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Telstra Broadband Assistant versions please click below:
Telstra Broadband Assistant is an application marketed by the software company Telstra Corporation Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Telstra Broadband Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Telstra Broadband Assistant from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Telstra Broadband Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "Telstra Broadband Assistant". If it exists on your system the Telstra Broadband Assistant app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Telstra Broadband Assistant in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Telstra Broadband Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Telstra Broadband Assistant.
8. After removing Telstra Broadband Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Telstra Broadband Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Telstra Broadband Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Telstra Broadband Assistant by Telstra Corporation Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Telstra Broadband Assistant by Telstra Corporation Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Telstra Broadband Assistant in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 04:53:33.837