Telstra Broadband Assistant
This page is about Telstra Broadband Assistant for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Telstra Broadband Assistant from your PCTelstra Corporation Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Telstra Corporation Ltd.. Telstra Broadband Assistant is frequently set up in the "C:\Program Files\Telstra Broadband Assistant\22.214.171.124" folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Telstra Broadband Assistant\126.96.36.199\uninstall.exe" /vendorId=Telstra /full=true is the full command line if you want to remove Telstra Broadband Assistant. pcBrowser.exe is the Telstra Broadband Assistant's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.19 MB (1251840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Telstra Broadband Assistant. They take about 9.37 MB (9820166
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (231.63 KB)
- MAConfigure.exe (235.37 KB)
- MAHostService.exe (313.50 KB)
- node.exe (5.49 MB)
- pcBrowser.exe (1.19 MB)
- pcTrayApp.exe (1.92 MB)
The current page applies to Telstra Broadband Assistant version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Telstra Broadband Assistant:
Telstra Broadband Assistant is an application marketed by the software company Telstra Corporation Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Telstra Broadband Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Telstra Broadband Assistant from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Telstra Broadband Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "Telstra Broadband Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the Telstra Broadband Assistant program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Telstra Broadband Assistant in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Telstra Broadband Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Telstra Broadband Assistant.
8. After removing Telstra Broadband Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Telstra Broadband Assistant that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Telstra Broadband Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Telstra Broadband Assistant by Telstra Corporation Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Telstra Broadband Assistant by Telstra Corporation Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Telstra Broadband Assistant in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:02:13.020