You can find below details on how to uninstall Teleport Pro for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Teleport Pro from your computerTennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.tenmax.com
if you want to read more on Teleport Pro on Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc.'s page. Usually the Teleport Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Teleport Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Teleport Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Teleport Pro. pro.exe is the Teleport Pro's primary executable file and it occupies close to 924.00 KB (946176 bytes) on disk.
Teleport Pro is composed of the following executables which take 1.25 MB (1314050
bytes) on disk:
- pro.exe (924.00 KB)
- scheduler.exe (320.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (39.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Teleport Pro version 1.68
only. For more Teleport Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Teleport Pro is a program by Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Teleport Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Teleport Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Teleport Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Teleport Pro". If it exists on your system the Teleport Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Teleport Pro in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Teleport Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Teleport Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.tenmax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Teleport Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Teleport Pro.
8. After uninstalling Teleport Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Teleport Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Teleport Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Teleport Pro by Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Teleport Pro by Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Teleport Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:50:31.553