Teleport Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Teleport Pro from your systemTennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc.
. Further information on Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.tenmax.com
to get more details about Teleport Pro on Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Teleport Pro directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Teleport Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Teleport Pro. Teleport Pro's main file takes about 920.00 KB (942080 bytes) and is called pro.exe.
Teleport Pro contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1309954
bytes) on disk.
- pro.exe (920.00 KB)
- scheduler.exe (320.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (39.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Teleport Pro version 1.66
only. Click on the links below for other Teleport Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Teleport Pro is a program offered by Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Teleport Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Teleport Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Teleport Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Teleport Pro". If it exists on your system the Teleport Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Teleport Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Teleport Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Teleport Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.tenmax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Teleport Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Teleport Pro.
8. After uninstalling Teleport Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Teleport Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Teleport Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Teleport Pro by Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Teleport Pro by Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Teleport Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:48:06.947