Teleport Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Teleport Pro from your systemTennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc.
. Further information on Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.tenmax.com
to get more details about Teleport Pro on Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Teleport Pro directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Teleport Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Teleport Pro. Teleport Pro's main file takes about 920.00 KB (942080 bytes) and is called pro.exe.
Teleport Pro contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1309954
bytes) on disk.
- pro.exe (920.00 KB)
- scheduler.exe (320.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (39.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Teleport Pro version 1.66
only. Click on the links below for other Teleport Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Teleport Pro is a program offered by Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Teleport Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Teleport Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Teleport Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Teleport Pro". The Teleport Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Teleport Pro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Teleport Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Teleport Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tenmax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Teleport Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Teleport Pro.
8. After uninstalling Teleport Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Teleport Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Teleport Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Teleport Pro by Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Teleport Pro by Tennyson Maxwell Information Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Teleport Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:48:06.947