This page is about Telenor Hipernet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Telenor Hipernet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can get more details about Telenor Hipernet at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Telenor Hipernet directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Telenor Hipernet\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Telenor Hipernet. Telenor Hipernet.exe is the Telenor Hipernet's main executable file and it takes circa 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Telenor Hipernet. They occupy 2.06 MB (2155162
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Telenor Hipernet.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.10 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
This web page is about Telenor Hipernet version 1.11.00.77
only. You can find below info on other versions of Telenor Hipernet:
Telenor Hipernet is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Telenor Hipernet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Telenor Hipernet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Telenor Hipernet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Telenor Hipernet". The Telenor Hipernet application will be found automatically. After you click Telenor Hipernet in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Telenor Hipernet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Telenor Hipernet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Telenor Hipernet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Telenor Hipernet.
8. After removing Telenor Hipernet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Telenor Hipernet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Telenor Hipernet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Telenor Hipernet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Telenor Hipernet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Telenor Hipernet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-18 14:13:27.330