You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Telenor Hipernet for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Telenor Hipernet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Telenor Hipernet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Telenor Hipernet is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telenor Hipernet directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Telenor Hipernet\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Telenor Hipernet. The program's main executable file is titled Telenor Hipernet.exe and it has a size of 61.34 KB (62816 bytes).
The executables below are part of Telenor Hipernet. They occupy about 2.01 MB (2110280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Telenor Hipernet.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (101.17 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
The current page applies to Telenor Hipernet version 1.09.01.77
alone. Click on the links below for other Telenor Hipernet versions:
Telenor Hipernet is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Telenor Hipernet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Telenor Hipernet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Telenor Hipernet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Telenor Hipernet". If it is installed on your PC the Telenor Hipernet application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Telenor Hipernet in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Telenor Hipernet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Telenor Hipernet:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telenor Hipernet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Telenor Hipernet.
8. After uninstalling Telenor Hipernet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Telenor Hipernet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Telenor Hipernet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Telenor Hipernet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Telenor Hipernet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Telenor Hipernet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 22:20:19.413