You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Techgile for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Techgile from your systemTechgile
. More information on Techgile can be found here
. You can read more about about Techgile at http://techgile.net/support
. Usually the Techgile application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Techgile directory, depending on the user's option during install. Techgile's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Techgile\Techgileuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is titled Techgile.BOAS.exe.
Techgile installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.38 MB (6692552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TechgileUninstall.exe (254.55 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Techgile.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- Techgile.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- Techgile.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- Techgile.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- Techgile.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- Techgile.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- Techgile.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
This web page is about Techgile version 2015.01.09.182257
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Techgile:
...click to view all...
Techgile is an application by Techgile. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Techgile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Techgile from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Techgile or simply click the Search feature and type in "Techgile". The Techgile application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Techgile in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Techgile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Techgile:
- The web site of the application is: http://techgile.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Techgile\Techgileuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Techgile.
8. After uninstalling Techgile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Techgile which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Techgile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Techgile by Techgile from your computer, nor are we saying that Techgile by Techgile is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Techgile supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130