A way to uninstall Techgile from your PC
Techgile is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Techgile
. Go over here
for more information on Techgile. Please follow http://techgile.net/support
if you want to read more on Techgile on Techgile's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Techgile directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Techgile is C:\Program Files\Techgile\Techgileuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk and is labeled Techgile.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of Techgile. They take about 1.36 MB (1424256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TechgileUninstall.exe (254.94 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Techgile.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- Techgile.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- Techgile.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- Techgile.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about Techgile version 2015.02.14.142510
only. For other Techgile versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Techgile from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Techgile is an application by the software company Techgile. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Techgile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Techgile or simply activate the Search field and type in "Techgile". If it exists on your system the Techgile program will be found automatically. When you click Techgile in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Techgile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Techgile:
- The web site of the program is: http://techgile.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Techgile\Techgileuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Techgile.
8. After uninstalling Techgile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Techgile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Techgile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Techgile:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Techgile by Techgile from your PC, nor are we saying that Techgile by Techgile is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Techgile supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:27:17.863