TeamViewer 5 Host
TeamViewer 5 Host is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 5 Host from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TeamViewer GmbH. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer 5 Host is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer 5 Host's main file takes around 6.00 MB (6291752 bytes) and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The executables below are part of TeamViewer 5 Host. They take about 9.88 MB (10361241
bytes) on disk.
- install64.exe (79.00 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (6.00 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.79 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (1.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (95.03 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer 5 Host version 5.1.9385
only. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer 5 Host versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 5 Host is an application marketed by TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall TeamViewer 5 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 5 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 5 Host or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 5 Host". The TeamViewer 5 Host app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TeamViewer 5 Host in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 5 Host, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 5 Host.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 5 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 5 Host that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 5 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 5 Host by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 5 Host by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 5 Host supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:59:08.867