TeamViewer 5 Host
This page contains complete information on how to remove TeamViewer 5 Host for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 5 Host from your computerTeamViewer GmbH
. Check out here
for more info on TeamViewer GmbH. TeamViewer 5 Host is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer 5 Host is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called TeamViewer.exe and occupies 6.04 MB (6332712 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in TeamViewer 5 Host. They take 9.95 MB (10434170
bytes) on disk.
- install64.exe (79.00 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (6.04 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.82 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (1.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (95.25 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer 5 Host version 5.1.9951
only. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer 5 Host versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 5 Host is an application marketed by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase TeamViewer 5 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 5 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 5 Host or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 5 Host". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 5 Host application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TeamViewer 5 Host in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 5 Host, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 5 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 5 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 5 Host which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 5 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 5 Host by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 5 Host by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 5 Host in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 13:04:16.393