A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 10 from your system
This page is about TeamViewer 10 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by TeamViewer
. Check out here
for more details on TeamViewer. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer10 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer10\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer 10's primary file takes about 18.22 MB (19109136 bytes) and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer 10. They take an average of 29.89 MB (31342174
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (18.22 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (5.10 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (6.05 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (225.27 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (257.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (42.76 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 10 version 10
alone. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer 10 versions:
...click to view all...
A way to erase TeamViewer 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TeamViewer 10 is a program offered by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove TeamViewer 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 10 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 10". The TeamViewer 10 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TeamViewer 10 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 10.
8. After removing TeamViewer 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 10 by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 10 by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-22 09:54:47.367