You can find below details on how to remove TeamViewer 10 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 10 from your systemTeamViewer
. More data about TeamViewer can be read here
. TeamViewer 10 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall TeamViewer 10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 15.53 MB (16289040 bytes) on disk and is labeled TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer 10 contains of the executables below. They take 26.95 MB (28263976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (15.53 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (5.22 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (5.17 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (223.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (257.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (574.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.36244
of TeamViewer 10. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer 10:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove TeamViewer 10 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TeamViewer 10 from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TeamViewer 10's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\outlook\ManagedAggregator.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\outlook\TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\outlook\TeamViewerMeetingAddinShim.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\outlook\TeamViewerMeetingAddinShim64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer_Desktop.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer_Resource_en.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer_StaticRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer10_Logfile.log
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\tv_w32.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\tv_w32.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\tv_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\tv_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\tvinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TeamViewer.gpd
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TeamViewer.ppd
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\Teamviewer_PrintProcessor.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TeamViewerVPN.cat
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TeamViewerVPN.sy_
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TVMonitor.cat
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TVMonitor.inf
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TVMonitor.sy_
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\tvprint.cat
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TVPrint.inf
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\tvpsprint.cat
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\x86\TVPSPrint.inf
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe
TeamViewer 10 is a program offered by the software company TeamViewer. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TeamViewer 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TeamViewer 10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 10". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 10 application will be found automatically. After you select TeamViewer 10 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 10.
8. After removing TeamViewer 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 10 by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 10 by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:48:41.673