This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TaxCalc for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TaxCalc from your computerAcorah Software Products
. Go over here
for more details on Acorah Software Products. You can get more details about TaxCalc at https://www.taxcalc.com
. Usually the TaxCalc program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acorah Software Products\TaxCalcHub directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TaxCalc by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acorah Software Products\TaxCalcHub\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled TaxCalcHub.exe and its approximative size is 251.41 KB (257440 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TaxCalc. They occupy an average of 37.04 MB (38838840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assistant.exe (1.23 MB)
- cryptsidefile.exe (1.53 MB)
- dbmigrateapp.exe (143.75 KB)
- execf.exe (34.41 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (365.41 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (171.91 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (31.91 KB)
- sqlite.exe (613.91 KB)
- TaxCalcHub.exe (251.41 KB)
- tc-encoder.exe (166.91 KB)
- uninst.exe (19.03 MB)
- vc_redist_msvc2015_x86.exe (13.50 MB)
The current page applies to TaxCalc version 6.9.025
alone. For more TaxCalc versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TaxCalc is a program offered by Acorah Software Products. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TaxCalc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TaxCalc from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TaxCalc or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TaxCalc". If it exists on your system the TaxCalc program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TaxCalc in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TaxCalc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TaxCalc:
- The software company is: https://www.taxcalc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acorah Software Products\TaxCalcHub\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TaxCalc.
8. After removing TaxCalc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TaxCalc that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TaxCalc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TaxCalc by Acorah Software Products from your PC, nor are we saying that TaxCalc by Acorah Software Products is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TaxCalc in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 10:31:08.913