TaxCalc is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall TaxCalc from your systemAcorah Software Products
. Take a look here
for more info on Acorah Software Products. More data about the application TaxCalc can be seen at http://taxcalc.com
. TaxCalc is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acorah Software Products\TaxCalcHub directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acorah Software Products\TaxCalcHub\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TaxCalc. The program's main executable file has a size of 186.73 KB (191216 bytes) on disk and is named TaxCalcHub.exe.
TaxCalc installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.29 MB (24423584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assistant.exe (1.48 MB)
- cryptsidefile.exe (1.53 MB)
- dbmigrateapp.exe (143.73 KB)
- execf.exe (26.73 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (316.73 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (153.23 KB)
- sqlite.exe (603.73 KB)
- TaxCalcHub.exe (186.73 KB)
- uninst.exe (18.88 MB)
The current page applies to TaxCalc version 5.2.061
only. You can find here a few links to other TaxCalc releases:
...click to view all...
TaxCalc is an application marketed by the software company Acorah Software Products. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove TaxCalc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TaxCalc from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TaxCalc or simply activate the Search field and type in "TaxCalc". The TaxCalc application will be found very quickly. After you select TaxCalc in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TaxCalc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TaxCalc:
- The web site of the application is: http://taxcalc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acorah Software Products\TaxCalcHub\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TaxCalc.
8. After uninstalling TaxCalc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TaxCalc that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TaxCalc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TaxCalc by Acorah Software Products from your computer, we are not saying that TaxCalc by Acorah Software Products is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TaxCalc in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:42:20.113