Tabs for Word
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Tabs for Word for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tabs for Word from your PCAddin Technology Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Addin Technology Inc.. Please follow http://www.extendoffice.com/
if you want to read more on Tabs for Word on Addin Technology Inc.'s website. Tabs for Word is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Word directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Tabs for Word's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Word\unins000.exe. TabsforWordCenter2013.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.46 MB (6769920 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Tabs for Word. They occupy an average of 15.05 MB (15782345
bytes) on disk.
- ExtendOfficeChanger.exe (1,021.75 KB)
- TabsforWordCenter2013.exe (6.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Tabs for Word version 11.00
only. You can find here a few links to other Tabs for Word releases:
Tabs for Word is an application marketed by Addin Technology Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Tabs for Word is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Tabs for Word with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tabs for Word or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tabs for Word". The Tabs for Word app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tabs for Word in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tabs for Word, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tabs for Word:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.extendoffice.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Word\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tabs for Word.
8. After uninstalling Tabs for Word, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tabs for Word that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tabs for Word using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tabs for Word by Addin Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tabs for Word by Addin Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tabs for Word supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 11:35:08.380