Tabs for Word
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Tabs for Word for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Tabs for Word from your computerAddin Technology Inc.
. More information on Addin Technology Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about Tabs for Word at http://www.extendoffice.com/
. Tabs for Word is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Word directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Tabs for Word's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Word\unins000.exe. TabsforWordCenter2013.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.47 MB (6780680 bytes) on disk.
Tabs for Word contains of the executables below. They take 15.05 MB (15778273
bytes) on disk.
- ExtendOfficeChanger.exe (996.76 KB)
- TabsforWordCenter2013.exe (6.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Tabs for Word version 13.00
only. Click on the links below for other Tabs for Word versions:
Tabs for Word is an application by Addin Technology Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Tabs for Word is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tabs for Word from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tabs for Word or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tabs for Word". If it exists on your system the Tabs for Word program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tabs for Word in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tabs for Word, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tabs for Word:
- The software company is: http://www.extendoffice.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Word\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tabs for Word.
8. After removing Tabs for Word, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tabs for Word which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tabs for Word using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tabs for Word by Addin Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Tabs for Word by Addin Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tabs for Word in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 23:20:04.263