This info is about TSTrader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TSTrader from your PCTradovate, LLC
. You can read more on Tradovate, LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\topstep_trader directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall TSTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\topstep_trader\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled TSTrader.exe and it has a size of 520.50 KB (532992 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside TSTrader. They occupy about 81.63 MB (85598600
bytes) on disk.
- TSTrader.exe (520.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- TSTrader.exe (77.73 MB)
This page is about TSTrader version 1.170811.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TSTrader:
...click to view all...
TSTrader is a program by Tradovate, LLC. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TSTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TSTrader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TSTrader or simply click the Search field and type in "TSTrader". If it is installed on your PC the TSTrader application will be found automatically. When you select TSTrader in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TSTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TSTrader.
8. After removing TSTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TSTrader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TSTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TSTrader by Tradovate, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TSTrader by Tradovate, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TSTrader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 16:24:00.230