This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TSTrader for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TSTrader from your computerTradovate, LLC
. You can find out more on Tradovate, LLC or check for application updates here
. TSTrader is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\topstep_trader directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling TSTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\topstep_trader\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TSTrader's primary file takes around 64.53 MB (67666232 bytes) and its name is TSTrader.exe.
TSTrader contains of the executables below. They take 68.44 MB (71759672
bytes) on disk.
- TSTrader.exe (520.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- TSTrader.exe (64.53 MB)
The current web page applies to TSTrader version 1.180427.0
only. For other TSTrader versions please click below:
TSTrader is an application marketed by Tradovate, LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TSTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TSTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TSTrader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSTrader". If it is installed on your PC the TSTrader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TSTrader in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TSTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TSTrader.
8. After removing TSTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TSTrader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TSTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSTrader by Tradovate, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that TSTrader by Tradovate, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSTrader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 14:20:42.347