This web page is about TSScan Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TSScan Server from your PCTerminalWorks
. Check out here
for more info on TerminalWorks. You can see more info related to TSScan Server at http://www.TerminalWorks.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan Server folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. TSScan Server's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan Server\unins000.exe". TSScanList.exe is the TSScan Server's main executable file and it takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
TSScan Server contains of the executables below. They take 2.29 MB (2397104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Startup.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSScan.exe (1.46 MB)
- TSScanList.exe (29.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (787.92 KB)
- uninstallprofiles.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSScan Installation.exe (8.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (8.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TSScan Server. You can find below a few links to other TSScan Server releases:
...click to view all...
TSScan Server is an application marketed by TerminalWorks. Some users decide to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase TSScan Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TSScan Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TSScan Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSScan Server". The TSScan Server app will be found very quickly. When you click TSScan Server in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TSScan Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSScan Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan Server\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TSScan Server.
8. After removing TSScan Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TSScan Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TSScan Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TSScan Server by TerminalWorks from your PC, we are not saying that TSScan Server by TerminalWorks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TSScan Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 20:37:33.503