TSScan Server is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TSScan Server from your computerTerminalWorks
. More information on TerminalWorks can be seen here
. You can see more info about TSScan Server at http://www.TerminalWorks.com/
. Usually the TSScan Server application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TSScan Server's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan Server\unins000.exe". TSScan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.47 MB (1546240 bytes) on disk.
TSScan Server is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.30 MB (2415160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Startup.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSScan.exe (1.47 MB)
- TSScanList.exe (29.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (789.05 KB)
- uninstallprofiles.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSScan Installation.exe (8.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (8.00 KB)
This page is about TSScan Server version 22.214.171.124
only. For other TSScan Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TSScan Server is an application marketed by the software company TerminalWorks. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase TSScan Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TSScan Server with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TSScan Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSScan Server". If it is installed on your PC the TSScan Server application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TSScan Server in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TSScan Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSScan Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSScan Server\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TSScan Server.
8. After uninstalling TSScan Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TSScan Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TSScan Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TSScan Server by TerminalWorks from your computer, nor are we saying that TSScan Server by TerminalWorks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TSScan Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 00:47:14.917