TOSHIBA Wireless Manager
TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Wireless Manager from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. Click on http://www.toshiba.com
to get more data about TOSHIBA Wireless Manager on TOSHIBA Corporation's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Wireless Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Toshiba Wireless Manager\uninst.exe /runtemp. WirelessManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with TOSHIBA Wireless Manager. They occupy about 489.00 KB (500736
bytes) on disk.
- GpsUtility.exe (20.00 KB)
- SmsUtility.exe (20.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (429.00 KB)
- WirelessManager.exe (20.00 KB)
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Wireless Manager version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Wireless Manager releases:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is a program marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Wireless Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Wireless Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Wireless Manager". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Wireless Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select TOSHIBA Wireless Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Wireless Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TOSHIBA Wireless Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.toshiba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Toshiba Wireless Manager\uninst.exe /runtemp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Wireless Manager.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Wireless Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Wireless Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Wireless Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Wireless Manager by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Wireless Manager by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Wireless Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 14:13:36.273