TOSHIBA Wireless Manager
TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Wireless Manager from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. Click on http://www.toshiba.com
to get more data about TOSHIBA Wireless Manager on TOSHIBA Corporation's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Wireless Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Toshiba Wireless Manager\uninst.exe /runtemp. WirelessManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with TOSHIBA Wireless Manager. They occupy about 489.00 KB (500736
bytes) on disk.
- GpsUtility.exe (20.00 KB)
- SmsUtility.exe (20.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (429.00 KB)
- WirelessManager.exe (20.00 KB)
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Wireless Manager version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Wireless Manager releases:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is a program marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Wireless Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Wireless Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Wireless Manager". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Wireless Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Wireless Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Wireless Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TOSHIBA Wireless Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.toshiba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Toshiba Wireless Manager\uninst.exe /runtemp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Wireless Manager.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Wireless Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Wireless Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Wireless Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Wireless Manager by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Wireless Manager by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Wireless Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 14:13:36.273