TOSHIBA Wireless Manager
TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Wireless Manager from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.toshiba.com
if you want to read more on TOSHIBA Wireless Manager on TOSHIBA Corporation's web page. Usually the TOSHIBA Wireless Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Wireless Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Toshiba Wireless Manager\uninst.exe /runtemp. TOSHIBA Wireless Manager's primary file takes about 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) and its name is WirelessManager.exe.
The executables below are part of TOSHIBA Wireless Manager. They occupy about 489.00 KB (500736
bytes) on disk.
- GpsUtility.exe (20.00 KB)
- SmsUtility.exe (20.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (429.00 KB)
- WirelessManager.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TOSHIBA Wireless Manager. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Wireless Manager versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is an application by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase TOSHIBA Wireless Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Wireless Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Wireless Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Wireless Manager". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Wireless Manager application will be found automatically. When you select TOSHIBA Wireless Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Wireless Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TOSHIBA Wireless Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.toshiba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Toshiba Wireless Manager\uninst.exe /runtemp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Wireless Manager.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Wireless Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Wireless Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Wireless Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Wireless Manager by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Wireless Manager by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Wireless Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 07:39:20.170