This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TOP Server for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOP Server from your systemSoftware Toolbox
. You can read more on Software Toolbox or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Toolbox\TOP Server directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for TOP Server is RunDll32. ServerMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.01 MB (1060864 bytes) on disk.
TOP Server contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.14 MB (2244608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dataexchangeclient.exe (152.00 KB)
- kselogger.exe (32.00 KB)
- opcquickclient.exe (216.00 KB)
- ServerMain.exe (1.01 MB)
- InTouchClientTagBrowser.exe (28.00 KB)
- mbplus_netbrowse.exe (68.00 KB)
- NetLink_Configuration.exe (272.00 KB)
- UserConfigDrv_GUI_u.exe (388.00 KB)
The current web page applies to TOP Server version 4.270.416.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TOP Server:
TOP Server is a program offered by the software company Software Toolbox. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall TOP Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TOP Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOP Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOP Server". The TOP Server application will be found automatically. When you click TOP Server in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TOP Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOP Server.
8. After removing TOP Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TOP Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOP Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOP Server by Software Toolbox from your PC, we are not saying that TOP Server by Software Toolbox is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOP Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 08:37:06.230