This web page contains complete information on how to remove TOP Server for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall TOP Server from your computerSoftware Toolbox
. More information on Software Toolbox can be seen here
. TOP Server is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Software Toolbox\TOP Server folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling TOP Server is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1232896 bytes) on disk and is labeled ServerMain.exe.
TOP Server is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.48 MB (1556480
bytes) on disk:
- kselogger.exe (32.00 KB)
- opcquickclient.exe (216.00 KB)
- ServerMain.exe (1.18 MB)
- mbplus_netbrowse.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.500.465.0
of TOP Server. You can find below info on other application versions of TOP Server:
TOP Server is an application offered by the software company Software Toolbox. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall TOP Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TOP Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOP Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOP Server". If it exists on your system the TOP Server application will be found very quickly. After you click TOP Server in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TOP Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOP Server.
8. After uninstalling TOP Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOP Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOP Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TOP Server by Software Toolbox from your PC, we are not saying that TOP Server by Software Toolbox is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOP Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 06:45:29.187