This web page is about TIDAL for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TIDAL from your PCTIDAL Music AS
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TIDAL Music AS. TIDAL is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TIDAL folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing TIDAL is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TIDAL\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. TIDAL's primary file takes about 1.44 MB (1510624 bytes) and is called squirrel.exe.
TIDAL contains of the executables below. They occupy 62.54 MB (65581440
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- TIDAL.exe (59.25 MB)
- TIDALPlayer.exe (426.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of TIDAL. For other TIDAL versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
TIDAL is an application marketed by TIDAL Music AS. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall TIDAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TIDAL from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TIDAL or simply click the Search field and type in "TIDAL". If it is installed on your PC the TIDAL program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TIDAL in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TIDAL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TIDAL.
8. After removing TIDAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TIDAL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TIDAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TIDAL by TIDAL Music AS from your computer, nor are we saying that TIDAL by TIDAL Music AS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TIDAL in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 18:11:01.697