T-Mobile Internet Manager
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Additional info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. More information about T-Mobile Internet Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
T-Mobile Internet Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.24 MB (6543219
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- bmctl.exe (372.00 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (108.00 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (48.00 KB)
- bmop.exe (708.00 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (468.00 KB)
- bmverify.exe (44.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- DataCardPM32.exe (572.00 KB)
- DataCardPM64.exe (108.00 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (100.00 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (132.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.36 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (212.00 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (204.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (984.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.301.05.33.55
of T-Mobile Internet Manager. For more T-Mobile Internet Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". The T-Mobile Internet Manager application will be found automatically. After you click T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about T-Mobile Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for T-Mobile Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After removing T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of T-Mobile Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 18:39:53.440