T-Mobile Internet Manager
This page contains complete information on how to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about T-Mobile Internet Manager can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of T-Mobile Internet Manager. They occupy an average of 6.46 MB (6769508
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- bmctl.exe (372.00 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (108.00 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (48.00 KB)
- bmop.exe (708.00 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (468.00 KB)
- bmverify.exe (44.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- DataCardMonitor.exe (248.00 KB)
- DataCardPM32.exe (572.00 KB)
- DataCardPM64.exe (108.00 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (100.00 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (132.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.35 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (333.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (212.00 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (204.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (964.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
The current page applies to T-Mobile Internet Manager version 11.301.05.24.55
only. You can find below info on other versions of T-Mobile Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the T-Mobile Internet Manager app will be found automatically. When you click T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about T-Mobile Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for T-Mobile Internet Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong T-Mobile Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 23:52:48.380