This page contains complete information on how to remove T-Business Plan for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall T-Business Plan from your systemPorral TwinWare
. You can read more on Porral TwinWare or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to T-Business Plan at http://www.porral.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2014 directory (same installation drive as Windows). T-Business Plan's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2014\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2014\irunin.xml". T-Business Plan's main file takes about 5.28 MB (5534648 bytes) and is named t-Business2014.exe.
T-Business Plan contains of the executables below. They take 7.55 MB (7917352
bytes) on disk.
- t-Business2014.exe (5.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- splash.exe (36.93 KB)
- PorralUpdatecloud.exe (972.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 100
of T-Business Plan. For more T-Business Plan versions please click below:
T-Business Plan is a program offered by the software company Porral TwinWare. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall T-Business Plan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove T-Business Plan from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find T-Business Plan or simply click the Search field and type in "T-Business Plan". The T-Business Plan program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select T-Business Plan in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding T-Business Plan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for T-Business Plan:
- The publisher is: http://www.porral.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2014\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2014\irunin.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove T-Business Plan.
8. After removing T-Business Plan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of T-Business Plan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling T-Business Plan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove T-Business Plan by Porral TwinWare from your computer, we are not saying that T-Business Plan by Porral TwinWare is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove T-Business Plan in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:02:25.833