This web page contains complete information on how to remove T-Business Plan for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall T-Business Plan from your PCPorral TwinWare
. You can find out more on Porral TwinWare or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.porral.com
if you want to read more on T-Business Plan on Porral TwinWare's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2010 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for T-Business Plan is "C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2010\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2010\irunin.xml". The program's main executable file occupies 580.93 KB (594872 bytes) on disk and is labeled Carpeta de conexiones.exe.
T-Business Plan installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.07 MB (7412448
bytes) on disk.
- Carpeta de conexiones.exe (580.93 KB)
- t-Business2010.exe (4.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.00 KB)
- splash.exe (356.93 KB)
- PorralUpdate.exe (964.93 KB)
For other T-Business Plan versions please click below:
T-Business Plan is a program marketed by Porral TwinWare. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove T-Business Plan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase T-Business Plan from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate T-Business Plan or simply activate the Search field and type in "T-Business Plan". The T-Business Plan application will be found automatically. When you select T-Business Plan in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about T-Business Plan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for T-Business Plan:
- The software company is: http://www.porral.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2010\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Business Plan\2010\irunin.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall T-Business Plan.
8. After removing T-Business Plan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of T-Business Plan which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing T-Business Plan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall T-Business Plan by Porral TwinWare from your PC, nor are we saying that T-Business Plan by Porral TwinWare is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall T-Business Plan in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:02:25.800