This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Syncplay for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Syncplay from your systemSyncplay
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Syncplay. Please follow http://syncplay.pl/
if you want to read more on Syncplay on Syncplay's web page. Usually the Syncplay application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncplay directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Syncplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncplay\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Syncplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 241.00 KB (246784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Syncplay. They take 593.24 KB (607479
bytes) on disk.
- Syncplay.exe (241.00 KB)
- syncplayServer.exe (19.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (284.24 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.2
of Syncplay. For more Syncplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Syncplay is an application released by Syncplay. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Syncplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Syncplay from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Syncplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Syncplay". If it is installed on your PC the Syncplay program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Syncplay in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Syncplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syncplay:
- The web site of the application is: http://syncplay.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncplay\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Syncplay.
8. After removing Syncplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Syncplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Syncplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Syncplay by Syncplay from your computer, nor are we saying that Syncplay by Syncplay is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syncplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-25 14:45:12.007