This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Syncplay for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Syncplay from your computerSyncplay
. More information on Syncplay can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Syncplay at http://syncplay.pl/
. Syncplay is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncplay folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Syncplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncplay\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Syncplay.exe and occupies 241.00 KB (246784 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Syncplay. They occupy about 593.24 KB (607478
bytes) on disk.
- Syncplay.exe (241.00 KB)
- syncplayServer.exe (19.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (284.24 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to Syncplay version 1.3.4
alone. You can find here a few links to other Syncplay versions:
...click to view all...
Syncplay is a program offered by Syncplay. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Syncplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Syncplay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Syncplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Syncplay". If it exists on your system the Syncplay program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Syncplay in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Syncplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syncplay:
- The publisher is: http://syncplay.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncplay\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Syncplay.
8. After uninstalling Syncplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Syncplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Syncplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Syncplay by Syncplay from your computer, nor are we saying that Syncplay by Syncplay is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syncplay supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 10:19:52.780