This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Surfing Protection for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Surfing Protection from your PCIObit
. More info about IObit can be found here
. Please open http://www.iobit.com/
if you want to read more on Surfing Protection on IObit's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Surfing Protection. PluginInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.19 MB (1251616 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Surfing Protection. They take 4.54 MB (4759200
bytes) on disk.
- FFPluginCleaner.exe (927.28 KB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.19 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Surfing Protection. You can find below a few links to other Surfing Protection versions:
If you're planning to uninstall Surfing Protection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Surfing Protection:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Surfing Protection:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Surfing Protection
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\Adblock\db\WhiteList.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\BrowerProtect\ASCUrlScanner.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\BrowerProtect\np_Asc_plugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\Database\base_safe_browse_0227
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\Extensions.plist
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\Preferences
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\SPInit.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Surfing Protection\Adblock\db\WhiteList.txt.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Surfing Protection\Database\ASCSpecialUrl.db.dat
Surfing Protection is an application released by the software company IObit. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Surfing Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Surfing Protection from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Surfing Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "Surfing Protection". The Surfing Protection app will be found automatically. When you click Surfing Protection in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Surfing Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Surfing Protection:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Surfing Protection.
8. After uninstalling Surfing Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Surfing Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Surfing Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Surfing Protection by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that Surfing Protection by IObit is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Surfing Protection supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:38:12.200