This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Surfing Protection for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Surfing Protection from your computerIObit
. More info about IObit can be found here
. Please open http://www.iobit.com/
if you want to read more on Surfing Protection on IObit's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Surfing Protection. PluginInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.19 MB (1251616 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Surfing Protection. They take 4.54 MB (4759200
bytes) on disk.
- FFPluginCleaner.exe (927.28 KB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.19 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Surfing Protection. You can find below a few links to other Surfing Protection versions:
If you're planning to uninstall Surfing Protection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObit Surfing Protection_is1
Surfing Protection is an application by the software company IObit. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Surfing Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Surfing Protection from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Surfing Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Surfing Protection". The Surfing Protection application will be found automatically. After you select Surfing Protection in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Surfing Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Surfing Protection:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Surfing Protection.
8. After uninstalling Surfing Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Surfing Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Surfing Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Surfing Protection by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that Surfing Protection by IObit is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Surfing Protection supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:38:12.200