You can find below detailed information on how to remove Surfing Protection for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Surfing Protection from your PCIObit
. Further information on IObit can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Surfing Protection at http://www.iobit.com/
. Usually the Surfing Protection program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Surfing Protection. PluginInstall.exe is the Surfing Protection's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.37 MB (1440032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Surfing Protection. They occupy about 5.69 MB (5962144
bytes) on disk.
- FFPluginCleaner.exe (927.28 KB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.37 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SPNativeMessage.exe (986.28 KB)
The current page applies to Surfing Protection version 1.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Surfing Protection:
If planning to uninstall Surfing Protection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObit Surfing Protection_is1
Surfing Protection is a program released by IObit. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Surfing Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Surfing Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Surfing Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "Surfing Protection". If it exists on your system the Surfing Protection application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Surfing Protection in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Surfing Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Surfing Protection:
- The software company is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Surfing Protection\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Surfing Protection.
8. After uninstalling Surfing Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Surfing Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Surfing Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Surfing Protection by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that Surfing Protection by IObit is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Surfing Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:07:21.867