Surfer Demo 12
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Surfer Demo 12 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Surfer Demo 12 from your systemGolden Software, Inc.
. More info about Golden Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Surfer Demo 12 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer Demo 12 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Surfer Demo 12's main file takes around 8.77 MB (9194496 bytes) and is named Surfer.exe.
Surfer Demo 12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.32 MB (17114624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- geodeu.exe (3.76 MB)
- GSCrashu.exe (587.50 KB)
- InternetUpdateu.exe (466.00 KB)
- pdftobmp.exe (1.71 MB)
- Surfer.exe (8.77 MB)
- SurferUpdate.exe (864.50 KB)
- Scripter.exe (212.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Surfer Demo 12 version 12.5.905
alone. For other Surfer Demo 12 versions please click below:
Surfer Demo 12 is a program released by Golden Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Surfer Demo 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Surfer Demo 12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Surfer Demo 12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Surfer Demo 12". If it is installed on your PC the Surfer Demo 12 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Surfer Demo 12 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Surfer Demo 12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Surfer Demo 12.
8. After removing Surfer Demo 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Surfer Demo 12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Surfer Demo 12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Surfer Demo 12 by Golden Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Surfer Demo 12 by Golden Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Surfer Demo 12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-07 03:53:55.557