Surfer Demo 12
This info is about Surfer Demo 12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Surfer Demo 12 from your PCGolden Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Golden Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer Demo 12 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Surfer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.77 MB (9190912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Surfer Demo 12. They take about 16.25 MB (17034752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- geodeu.exe (3.77 MB)
- GSCrashu.exe (587.50 KB)
- InternetUpdateu.exe (466.00 KB)
- pdftobmp.exe (1.63 MB)
- Surfer.exe (8.77 MB)
- SurferUpdate.exe (864.50 KB)
- Scripter.exe (212.50 KB)
The current page applies to Surfer Demo 12 version 12.4.784
only. For more Surfer Demo 12 versions please click below:
Surfer Demo 12 is an application marketed by the software company Golden Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Surfer Demo 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Surfer Demo 12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Surfer Demo 12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Surfer Demo 12". If it is installed on your PC the Surfer Demo 12 app will be found automatically. After you click Surfer Demo 12 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Surfer Demo 12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Surfer Demo 12.
8. After removing Surfer Demo 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Surfer Demo 12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Surfer Demo 12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Surfer Demo 12 by Golden Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Surfer Demo 12 by Golden Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Surfer Demo 12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 12:12:38.167