A guide to uninstall SuperCache 5 from your system
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SuperCache 5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by SuperSpeed LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on SuperSpeed LLC. You can see more info about SuperCache 5 at http://www.superspeed.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\SuperCache folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named SscVfInst.exe and occupies 37.84 KB (38752 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside SuperCache 5. They take about 266.68 KB (273080
bytes) on disk.
- SscVfInst.exe (37.84 KB)
- VfCfgGui.exe (228.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.1253
of SuperCache 5. Click on the links below for other SuperCache 5 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling SuperCache 5 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SuperCache 5:
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\SuperCache
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SuperSpeed\SuperCache
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\SuperCache\QuickReference.pdf
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\SuperCache\SscAlsClient.dll
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\SuperCache\SscVfInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\SuperCache\SscVfMsi.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SuperSpeed LLC\SuperCache
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\SuperCache\
A way to remove SuperCache 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SuperCache 5 is a program released by SuperSpeed LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SuperCache 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SuperCache 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuperCache 5". If it exists on your system the SuperCache 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SuperCache 5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SuperCache 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SuperCache 5.
8. After uninstalling SuperCache 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SuperCache 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SuperCache 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SuperCache 5 by SuperSpeed LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that SuperCache 5 by SuperSpeed LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SuperCache 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 00:41:18.043